At WWDC 2017 Apple announced iOS 11, Along with that they announced that 32 bit application is no longer supported in iOS 11.
With the launch of iOS 10.1, Apple started warning customers that older apps “may slow down your iPhone.” And in iOS 10.3 beta featured an even more serious message when launching a 32-bit app, which specifically read “This app will not work with future versions of iOS.”
iOS 10.3 Apple give surprised and includes a new alert for users when they open 32 bit application the notification popup appear that The developer of this app need to update it to work with ios 11.
You can’t search 32-bit apps in the new version of the App Store, and from Purchased tab you can’t installed previously downloaded 32-bit apps.
For the Mac, Apple told developers that mac OS High Sierra would be the last version of its desktop operating system to support 32-bit apps ‘without compromises’.
Why apple Dropping support?
- For Improving the performance of iPhone.
- 32 bit app takes more battery, performance, as well as the memory compare to 64 bit app.
Generally, most of the 32-bit applications in gaming category are especially those without a free-to-play business model. Around 1,88,000 apps that are not updated to 64-bit.
How to check app is 32 bit or 64 bit?
- For check, open Settings -> Tap on General -> Tap on About and select Applications. This app listing is 32-bit app which is installed in Device.
Hello @ Elsner INC
Elsner Technology introduces their enthusiastic and responsive developers who promise to give high caliber and financially productive Web development, Design & Digital marketing solutions for customers over the globe. Very much updated with all the most recent innovations and market movements, our group of devoted developers are prepared thoroughly to convey bespoke, practical and superior solution for your business.Get Free Quote
- Building React Apps on the Top of the WordPress REST API: Complete Guide
- Improve Your Web Design: 10 Ways SEO Can Help
- 5 Smart Ways to Measure SEO Success Using Analytics
- A Complete Guide Of Top 7 Root Level Domain Metrics In SEO
- Increase Visibility of your Images in Google With New Google Badges
- IOS 11 Stops Supporting 32-bit Apps – Why?
- Solution Guide : Shortcodes for Message Template of Event Espresso
- Complete Magento 2 Solution to Add Category Attribute Programmatically
- How To Debug Your WordPress Errors From Website
- EVANS – Know All About WordPress’ Newly Arrived(4.8) Update
- Native v/s Cross-Platform App Development: What to choose?
- Export Kit: A Useful Tool For Android Development
- How To Create Pagination For Custom Collection in Magento
- 6 Simple Strategies to Avoid Social Media Overwhelm
- Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment rate: Tips For E- Retailers