Today, The increasing number of smartphone users has made the online tendency quite mandatory to survive in the business. No matter what your business is, Lots of time people spend in front of mobile devices each day. According to a recent survey, Americans spend an average of 2 hours and 57 minutes a day on a mobile device. Well, the most common question while comes for app development is: which specific platform to choose? Generally, people are in a dilemma, whether to choose the native and or cross platform app development.
WHAT IS A NATIVE APP?
Mobile apps built using native development languages for a specific Operating System are termed as native apps. For example, objective-C and Swift are used for iPhone app development (iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch) and for Android app development, Java is the preferred language.
BENEFITS OF NATIVE DEVELOPMENT:
Since your app is created specifically for that platform, you can utilize all the platform’s abilities in your app. For example, (i.e. email, messaging, calendar, etc), hardware (camera, GPS, accelerometer, gyrometer, etc.) 3D Touch and slick UI. The mobile apps built on the native mobile app development platform perform better because they are developed using the same development tools and languages in which the Operating System was originally created.
WHAT IS CROSS PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT?:
Pros of native app development over cross platform:
- As the native apps are built for specific devices, they deliver total capability to sustain the hardware.
- The mobile app developers obtain even more experience in developing Native apps compared to a cross platform app supported for every device.
- The newly introduced features can easily be integrated in the app.
- The native apps offer excellent support to the social media integration.
- Redesign and implementation is very easy for the mobile app developed in native platforms.
- The quality analysis examination done on native application are more perfect.
- Supported by app stores, after that native apps are easily reachable by users.
- The native app development is much faster than the cross platform application.
- With good looks native imparts better experience to its users.
- Native apps are more efficient than cross platform and deliver the great quality of UI.
Pros of cross platform over native app development:
- Cross platform can be used for app development on different platforms.
- Both the web and mobile apps give a similar view on cross platform.
- Developing a cross platform app is comparatively an easy process than native development. Thus, more preferred for Mobile App Development.
- A cross platform app is easily updated.
- The cross platform development is cost-effective.
It offers great support in reaching out to maximum number of users.
Hope this helps you to choose between native and cross platform development for your next android app development or iPhone app development project.
Read about : Export Kit: A Useful Tool For Android Development
Hello @ Elsner
Elsner Technology introduces their enthusiastic and responsive developers who promise to give high caliber and financially productive Web development, Design & Digital marketing solutions for customers over the globe. Very much updated with all the most recent innovations and market movements, our group of devoted developers are prepared thoroughly to convey bespoke, practical and superior solution for your business.Get Free Quote
- A Complete Insight WordPress SEO In 2018
- Window Signs and Graphics Exposure Make Effective Branding
- The Top WordPress Web Design Trends to watch in 2018
- Magento 2.2.4 Release: Acknowledge The Latest Features
- WordPress Website Hosting Ideas To Enhance Security & Speed
- Latest Improvisation to be Made in Android Applications By Google
- 3 Valuable Categories of Chatbots that will increase your Business
- A Deep Dive Into the Differences Between UX and UI
- Building React Apps on the Top of the WordPress REST API: Complete Guide
- Improve Your Web Design: 10 Ways SEO Can Help
- 5 Smart Ways to Measure SEO Success Using Analytics
- A Complete Guide Of Top 7 Root Level Domain Metrics In SEO
- Increase Visibility of your Images in Google With New Google Badges
- IOS 11 Stops Supporting 32-bit Apps – Why?
- Solution Guide : Shortcodes for Message Template of Event Espresso