Elsner INC Delivers Splendid
About Kidz Store
With more than 230 stores spanning 43 states and growing, our client is a nationally recognized active wear manufacturer and retailer. A few of the areas they work in include children’s toys, accessories and food both of which are delivered to schools all over Canada.
The main aim of client is to develop 5 online stores with a single backend using Magento 2.0 which should be integrated with their existing ERP system and should work in a variety of different wholesale/retail product industries.
- PSD to HTML Responsive Designing
- Multi Store Setup with Different Store Views
- Product Sharing Cross Site with its Price Scheduling
- Effective Re-Order Management
- Setting up Payment Token System
- Search by SKU Order System
- File System and Sharing Setup
- Multiple Pricing, Shipping & Tax Rules
Elsner Technologies analyzed the requirements and came up with a solution of an eCommerce portal based on Magento 2.0 platform. The main reason behind selecting Magento 2.0 is that it includes content staging and preview, new Payment features, user friendly check out with better admin interface.
- We have created the main domain landing page which will link to all other divisional web stores having unique designs.
- Build ‘Special Pricing’ module in backend to be automatically scheduled to show specific prices for a certain period of time of a single product.
- Provided a feature which records every customer’s last 10 orders and repopulate these orders within the cart from one click to.
- Payment Process: Initially passed payment info on to 3rd party payment gateway using WebPay API (cenpos) to get Authorization Token. Afterwards token passed within order information to the ERP System.
- Created a Magento module with unique methods which will govern the exporting and importing of customers and products data based on various scenarios.