Magento announced the latest version Magento 2.2.4 on 2nd May 2018 with new tools.
The 2.2.4 release of Magento also comes with performance-tuning enhancements with 80 engineering fixes and over 200 contributions from the Magento development Community including several enhancements to Dotmailer and Magento Shipping.
Magento 2.2.4 comes with many new bundled third-party extensions specifically Amazon Pay, Vertex and Klarna payments to assure a consistent UX.
1. Amazon Pay provides a trusted, familiar way for customers to check in and check out.
It is now available out-of-the-box for all Magento storefronts.
Amazon Pay is now available with the core platform and will allow the users to easily complete the checkout process by using their shipping, payment and billing information that is stored in the existing Amazon account.
This latest feature will help to reduce the customers needed input and fastly complete checkout process.
It will also provide trust and credibility to the merchants as the detailed information about the customer is processed via Amazon and not through the Magento application.
2. Vertex simplifies and automates the complexity of calculating sales tax.
It allows calculating real-time accurate taxes, manages discounts calculation and generates signature-ready pdf returns.
The transparent tax calculation system helps reduce cart abandonment rate.
It is configurable out of the box and enables the customers to easily calculate the Tax based on the order on the cart Items and the shipping locations.
3. Klarna Payments is a new payment method.
Klarna Payments integrations offer flexible payment options which allow merchants to provide various options like pay now, pay later or pay in installments, to their customers.
Integration with Klarna payments enhances your store’s user experience by allowing customers to choose how they want to pay.
4. In the latest version of Magento being released, numerous bug fixes and enhancements to the “Magento Shipping” are made and dotmailer bundled extensions are also added. Now merchants can use dotmailer to create their own transactional email templates.
Also, Magento Shipping capabilities have expanded.
- Faster image loading and improved search performance.
- CyberSource payment is supported in the multi-shipping checkout.
- A dedicated payment system is now followed by Magento development, along with shipping of debug log files that stores information specific to those functional areas.
- The Emogrifier dependency has been upgraded to 2.0.0 or later.
- They have replaced is_null with strict comparison only for models and block in the following modules: Catalog, Tax, Sales, and EAV.
It is advisable for Magento 2 store owners to download the latest version and upgrade their store to Magento 2.2.4 for polished performance and impactful functional features.
For a complete list of the new tools, numerous functional fixes and enhancements available in Magento 2.2.4, please see the release notes.
Hello @ Elsner
Elsner Technology introduces their enthusiastic and responsive developers who promise to give high caliber and financially productive Web development, Design & Digital marketing solutions for customers over the globe. Very much updated with all the most recent innovations and market movements, our group of devoted developers are prepared thoroughly to convey bespoke, practical and superior solution for your business.Get Free Quote
- Close Comparison: Mobile Apps Vs The Mobile Website In 2018
- WordPress Security Ninja Plugin – How It Secures Websites
- Important Aspects For Developing B2B Social Media Strategy
- Grow Popularity Of Your Facebook Page With Genuine Fans
- SEO Sydney – SEO Tips To Rank In Such A Competitive City!
- What’s New in iOS 12? Launch Date, Features and More
- Amalgamating Magento and WordPress By A Of Plugins
- A Basic Overview: Migration to Magento
- Project Gutenberg: A New Era of WordPress
- 4 Things to Recognize to Stay Competitive in the E-commerce World
- A Complete Insight WordPress SEO In 2018
- Window Signs and Graphics Exposure Make Effective Branding
- The Top WordPress Web Design Trends to watch in 2018
- Magento 2.2.4 Release: Acknowledge The Latest Features
- WordPress Website Hosting Ideas To Enhance Security & Speed