How would it be to increase your content engagement five-fold? Where would your sales figure reach if you could treble your leads? Business owners and digital marketers are constantly looking for ways to ways to increase digital footprint and engagement. So far you may have tried dozens of strategies but the one we are about to discuss will offer you higher scope of engagement with your users. Trivia quizzes have gained immense popularity in the recent times and everybody from an Amazon to small brick and mortar businesses are trying them. They add teeth to your marketing campaign.
What Are Trivia Quizzes?
They are simple knowledge based quizzes where a question is followed by a set of answers one among which is correct. Once users choose an answer they can see if their choice was correct before they move on to the next set of questions. These quizzes can have anywhere between 5 and 50 questions and at the end of the quiz users get to see their success score.Trivia quizzes have become one of the easiest and most effective ways of understanding the proficiency of the users vis-à-vis your content, products and services.
Why Are Trivia Quizzes So Popular?
Trivia quizzes’ popularity has reached great heights in the world of digital marketing thanks to the increased competition in other digital marketing strategies and also because of the incentives they offer. Here are some of the reasons driving popularity of these quizzes in digital marketing –
- Engagement – Quizzes are engaging and hence they grab eyeballs easily. It is much easier to engage your audiences with quizzes than a blog post. If there are rewards at the end of the quiz you will easily be able to attract eyeballs.
- Recognition – Every business needs to increase brand recognition to survive in today’s competitive market. With increased engagement comes improved brand recognition. You will be able to cash in on this for years to come.
- Leads–The core aim of any marketing campaign is to generate strong leads. Trivia quizzes let you do this easily. You can ask for users’ email id or phone numbers before showing them the results. This helps your future marketing efforts.
- Motivation – To increase sales and profits you need to motivate audience to use your products and services. If you creatively frame the quiz around your products and services you will be able to motivate and turn them into customers.
- Social Reach–Social media has become effective marketing channel and if your users share the quiz on social platforms or boast about their success score among their network your social reach increase and creates more opportunities for the future.
Tips to Increase Engagement with Trivia Quizzes
- Identify your Target Audience and make sure the quiz appeals to them. This is the basic requirement for your quiz to be successful.
- The Length of your quiz or the number of questions shouldn’t turn off your users. Don’t make the quiz lengthy as it turns counterproductive.
- Divide the questions into different Levels of Difficulty. Increase this level gradually by ensuring that the first few questions encourage the users to complete the quiz.
- Make good use of Visuals as they are more pleasing to the eye and attract users more towards your quiz.
- The outcome of your quiz must be Positive as this will encourage users to share the results within their network and help you grow virally.
Trivia quizzes help you create the most engaging content for your campaign. They offer you returns both in the short term as well as long term. Choose one of the widely used online trivia quiz makers and you are all set to count the many rewards that they bring to your marketing campaign.
Mark Gill is a writer and marketing expert. He specializes in interactive content and spends most of his time online looking out for new things and implementing the best possible solutions for his work. He constantly explores trends in content marketing and uses them to increase engagement and ensure success. He has always strived for perfection and is surely on the path to achieve it.