Why choose Magento e-commerce to scale up your B2B Business?Magento
In 2019, global e-commerce sales registered a whopping $4.2 trillion. And in the first three months of 2021, Adobe reports show that worldwide E-Commerce sales skyrocketed to $876 billion.
At an aggregate level, the reported numbers account for an average 30% increase in site traffic for Magento eCommerce merchants globally.
While spectacular growth can be a promising sign for e-Commerce businesses, there can be several challenges along the way.
Besides managing an impending visitor surge, online businesses also need to focus on delivering customer expectations, creating marketing content, store mobile friendliness, omnichannel presence, and stunning web designs.
Fortunately, with Magento development, E-Commerce businesses can streamline all these functions.
Publicly launched on March 31, 2008, Magento was developed by Varien Inc., a US private company.
Later, Adobe acquired Magento in 2018 for $1.65 billion. Magento 2 is an open-source digital E-Commerce platform supported by the PHP framework. Magento can be hosted on-premise or through cloud hosting services, including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
To develop and maintain an eCommerce store in the Magento platform, it is recommended that you hire professional Magento development services for optimal outcomes. Hiring skilled experts ensures the inclusion of customizations and several out-of-the-box features on your eCommerce Store.
Fortunately, the codebase is available universally. Developers can make required adjustments to suit your business model and brand tone.
Magento 2: The Upgraded Beast
Launched on November 17, 2015, Magento 2 is the most recent operating version of Magento available in the market. The support for Magento 1 ended on June 30, 2020.
Therefore all platforms operating on the previous platform were requested to undergo Magento 2 migration to continue receiving support and upgrades. Magento 2 is packed with advanced Technologies and newer functionalities for powering highly functional e-commerce websites.
The aim of introducing Magento 2 was to fix the bugs and performance issues in the previous version.
In fact, Magento development experts have reported that the new version runs 25% faster and smoother than Magento 1.
Magento 2 Features
Magento 2 is packed with powerful features to fuel your E-Commerce business. The noteworthy features in the latest version of Magento.
With an experienced Magento development company, you can unlock a treasure trove of benefits using the following features in your eCommerce stores:
Search Engine Optimisation
- Completely search engine friendly
- Google site map auto-generation and creation
- SEO-friendly URLs with rewrite control
- Apt meta tags and alt tags for product pictures
- Editable metadata at both product and category levels
- Uses HTML5 technology and supports iPhone, Android, and Mobile Opera
- A plethora of features to support positive mobile UX such as pinch, multi-touch, easy swipe between product images, and zooming capabilities
- Responsive design
- Cross-sell and upscale capabilities
- Native applications support included iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Hire Magento developer with relevant expertise. You don’t just need to build a powerful desktop shopping destination but a smooth mobile store as well.
- Neat and organized product catalogs
- Different pricing displays for different types of customer types (e.g., retailers vs. wholesalers)
- Functionality to add unlimited product attributes
- Inventory management
- Access to view, edit, and fulfill orders using the dashboard
- Auto-generation of multiple invoices to split order fulfillment
- Email notification management for orders
- RSS Feed for new users
An experienced agency for Magento development Sydney offers your several professional services to streamline your store management.
- One-page checkout
- Option to integrate guest checkout
- Multiple addresses shipment with single order placement
- SSL security support
- Amazon Payments,
- Multiple PayPal gateways,
- Google Checkout integrations
- Magento experts Sydney can integrate other payment integrations through custom configurations
- Supports localization of language
- Support for multiple currencies and international tax rates.
- Allows configuring the list of countries that you sell to.
- Feature to create and edit orders from the admin dashboard
- Availability of “Contact us” forms
- Order tracking
- Support for customized emails to customers
Reporting And Analytics
- Easy Google Analytics integration
- Admin dashboards with reports on several parameters, including sales, abandoned carts rate/numbers, product reviews, etc.
Marketing And Promotion
- Flexible coupons
- Provides a highly-functional landing page for categories
- Ability to get visibility on recently viewed and compared products
- Promotional functionality and tools for new products
- Shipping discounts and rebates with USPS
- Support available at an additional cost
- Capability to print bulk labels with multiple carriers
- Multi-location shipping and fulfilment
- International shipping
- Dynamic and static in-cart rating options
- Tracking updates by email or on a branded tracking page
- Returns portal
Ecommerce Website Management
- Control multiple websites and platforms from a centralized administrative dashboard
- Fully customizable website design capabilities with numerous themes
- Multiple languages and currency support
- Web Services API for easy and smooth integration of third-party tools
A reliable Magento agency Sydney will offer you services customized to your business requirement to give you an edge in the market over your competitors.
Now that you know that Magento offers an incredible array of features and functionalities let’s understand how these can help your business.
Most importantly, let’s find the answer to the question, “Why should you opt for Magento development for scaling your e-commerce store?”
Reasons To Opt For Magento E-commerce Store Development
Mobile Compatibility And Responsive Design
Mobile devices are game changers for the E-Commerce industry.
Mobile devices are changing the game for eCommerce companies. Google recently announced that almost 92% of consumers performing product searches on smartphones are more likely to make a purchase.
Business Insider predicts that mobile E-commerce market growth will hit a staggering $488.0 billion by 2024.
This presents an opportunity for E-Commerce businesses to provide a seamless mobile experience to the end users.
The Magento framework readily supports mobile optimization. Experienced Magento development services can develop responsive web pages, user-friendly shopping carts, and easy and quick checkout features specifically for smartphone and tablet interfaces.
Additionally, Magento development also involves access to related products and help articles to empower developers to enhance the mobile experience.
Effortless browsing and purchasing experience compels your customers to spend more time on your eCommerce website.
Consumers are becoming more aware of their purchase decisions. Therefore they want to explore choices before making a final purchase.
In-store shopping, social channel marketplaces, retail partnerships, and E-commerce websites are popular purchase platforms.
However, for a business, multichannel E-Commerce presents challenges to inventory management and fulfillment challenges. Fortunately, Magento development offers specific features to embrace a multichannel presence while eliminating the challenges.
Magento allows developers to connect to other marketplaces where you have an existing presence. You manage all your marketplaces holistically within a centralized administrative interface.
Expanding to even a single marketplace can drastically increase your total addressable market. Apart from Amazon, Magento development also supports several other marketplace integrations such as Alibaba, eBay, Etsy, Souq, etc.
With Magento’s booming marketplace extensions, you can integrate a plethora of payment, shipment, accounting, and after-sales support software.
Presenting your business offerings at multiple marketplaces unlocks the opportunity to meet customers where they are most active. Leverage multichannel buying power to improve your sales.
Hire Magento developer from a reputed agency to develop customizations for a wide range of marketplaces and launch multichannel experiences to attract more customers and generate more revenue.
Unlimited Customisation Opportunities
First Impressions are incredibly important. Customers would find it difficult to trust a website or an e-commerce store that doesn’t focus on a compelling design or functionality.
In reality, e-Commerce platforms forget to focus on creating a captivating experience. Your online store should reflect your brand voice. It should paint a confident picture of your brand and your business values.
Magento extensions have the potential to create bespoke design and functionality to align with your branding endeavors. Magento experts Sydney can offer complete customization of your eCommerce store with various plugins and themes.
With the correct expertise, your hired developers can craft a unique look for your web store and make your online presence stand out from the crowd.
In addition to all the features mentioned above, Magento also offers a segmentation functionality. With this functionality, you can target particular groups of visitors based on their fast purchase behavior, site actions, and browsing habits.
Data captured using the segmentation functionality can be used for designing highly targeted and intelligent email outreach campaigns, blogs, and information on social media posts aligned with users’ predicted interests and behavior.
Not just that, Magento also enables you to offer discounts via a personalized email. You can also configure your Magento instance for displaying product recommendations and upsell promotions.
These highly targeted and personalized content marketing strategies pull more website traffic and encourage conversions. To unlock the benefits of segmentation, hire competent Magento development services.
Exceptional Content Creation
When you plan on buying a new or expensive product, you prefer to perform online research. Studies have reflected that almost 81% of consumers conduct online research before choosing a particular brand or making a purchase decision.
So what is their source of information? Reviews, blog posts, product catalogs, webpage content, social media posts, etc., serve as enriching sources of information. In fact, search engine algorithms give specific importance to well-structured and unique content.
The best way to grab a customer’s attention is by gaining a top rank on search engine results. A robust eCommerce platform should allow you to create SEO-friendly content quickly and easily.
Magento’s Page Builder makes content creation especially simple. Page Builder allows you to create and preview SEO-efficient pages with no-code development. Thus, you can periodically refresh your content to maintain relevancy.
Magento also automatically creates SEO-friendly URLs for each web page and prompts you to update product and meta descriptions to systematically improve your page ranking.
Magento offers exceptional functionalities that’ll help your store to stand out in the industry. Hire dedicated Magento developers from reputed agencies, and get started today!